To remove and re-create the wireless network connection, follow these steps:
• Open the search box from the taskbar and type troubleshooting and then hit the enter key
• After this, hit over the troubleshooting option from search results.
• Now, click on “View all” and then select the “Network Adapter”.
• Click on “Next” button and then follow the instructions displayed.
To fix the windows 10 Wi-Fi connection problem, follow the steps:
• First of all, click on the “Start” menu then type ncpa.cpl and then press the Enter key.
• After this go to wireless network connection and make a right click on it and now the users may click on Properties option.
• The next step will be to press the “Wireless Networks” tab.
• Now open the preferred networks, click wireless network, and then click Remove.
• Hit the “View Wireless Networks” option and then from Network Tasks section press the Refresh Network List.
• And from choose a Wireless network press the wireless network to which want to connect, and then click Connect.