Screenpresso Pro 188.8.131.52 – Using this application you can capture your desktop or record it, then you can modify the files and save them to various formats. Screenpresso Pro 184.108.40.206 can also be installed as a portable product. In this case, no changes will be made to your Windows registry keys. Screenpresso captures your desktop (screenshots and HD videos) for your training documents, collaborative design work, IT bug reports, and more… Screenpresso is a NEW Light-weight screen grab tool with a built-in image editor, user guide generator and sharing options.
You can store Screenpresso on a removable device and directly run its executable file on any computer. The interface of the application is clean and intuitive. Screenpresso can be easily accessed from the system tray.
Screenpresso Pro 220.127.116.11 allows you to save screenshots on your drive. Drag and drop screenshots from history directly to your favorite e-mail editor. Webmails like Gmail are also taken into account. Crop, spotlight an area, or comment parts of the captured image. Make a unique image thanks to the stitching mechanism. Look like a pro. Add a drop shadow, round corners, and reflection. Need to export images or create thumbnails at a specific size, one click. Easy share screenshots on Twitter thanks to Twitpic integration.
Screenpresso is a seemingly simple screen capturing tool but rich of features. It supports all image formats, supports drag and drop, allows to save video as GIF file, and enables you to work on captured images.
Screenpresso Pro provides you a simple screen recording tool with a built-in image editor, and sharing options. Screenpresso captures almost anything you can see on your desktop. You can capture documents, reports, presentations, demos, tutorials, and more.
Main Features List of Screenpresso Pro 18.104.22.168 :
- Capture region, window and the entire screen
- Adds image watermark on the output video
- Add mirror reflection, rotation & watermark
- Zoom and automate resizing on every capture
- Built-in simple vector-based image editor
- New context menu command line item
- One-click screen capture with a keyboard shortcut
- Intuitive, very easy to use, and much more.
- Perform any actions after taking screenshots
- New install and activate via command line
- Resize a bunch of images with easy (One click)
- Image and image effects (shadows, borders, etc.)
- Fixed many issues during video recording
- Other bug fixes and improvements.