Google AdSense is one of the oldest networks to offer ad publishing and works at Pay Per Click system.One more reason for choosing Google AdSense is that we can earn huge amounts of money if we do our work in right way. There are many bloggers who are making a complete living from their blogs and Google AdSense.
THINGS TO DO BEFORE APPLYING FOR ADSENSE
1. Write High-Quality Content:
A high-quality content…
- is unique and original
- with proper headings and bullet lists
- free from grammar and spelling mistakes
- is long enough
- useful and informative
2. Create Privacy Page for Your Blog:
3. Create About and contact Page.
4. Verify Your Name and Email:
When you apply don’t forget to put your name and email address in some easily visible area like about and contact pages. It will confirm to Google AdSense team that it is the same person who applied for AdSense and not some spam, crappy bots.
5. Have Some Good Number Of Posts.
What should be the minimum number of posts before applying for Google AdSense?
The best time to apply for AdSense account is when you have at least 20 good quality posts. Your blog posts length should be at least 600+ words with quality content.