How to transfer funds from bank account to an EasyPaisa account
Easypaisa has announced the availability of its Inter Bank Fund Transfer (IBFT)service to enable customers to transfer funds between a number of Banks via the 1-link switch.
Easypaisa Mobile Account holders can now move funds from any Bank Account into their Easypaisa Mobile Account and vice versa conveniently and securely, thus overcoming one of the hurdles of getting funds into the branchless banking systems.
Method #1: Transferring Funds from Bank To EasyPaisa Through ATM:
Here is a step-by-step process of transferring funds from Bank to your EasyPaisa Through ATM
- Keep your Credit Card and EasyPaisa Number in your pocket
- Visit any of the nearest banks where ATM Facility is available.
- Insert the card.
- Select the transfer to bank account option and select EasyPaisa option.
- Enter your number. Here we go.
- Transfer the amount you want to send to your EasyPaisa.
Method #2: Transfering Money from Bank to EasyPaisa Account through your Bank Digital App:
In the second method of transferring funds from your bank account to EasyPaisa, step-by-step process as:
- Open your bank Digital app.
- Login your user name and Password.
- Check Payment.
- Send Transfer money.
- Select EasyPaisa, enter your EasyPaisa number and enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Click “Confirm”
These two methods are the easiest method to use to transfer money from your Bank Account to EasyPaisa.