Opera has built in feature to take screenshot but it only take screen shot of visible part of page.if you want to take screenshot of whole page follow simple steps.
- Goto https://addons.opera.com/
- Search for Nimbus Screen Capture and install it.
- Once activated you will see a new icon (N+) on top right of your browser.
- Now open the page you want to capture and click on that icon.
- It will show different option, Click on entire page.
6. Now it will scroll and take screenshot of whole webpage.
7. On next screen you can edit the capture image.Like crop, adding text etc.If you don’t want to edit click on Done.
8. Now click save as image to save the captured image to your laptop/PC.