How to install an SSL certificate on your server using cPanel
After the certificate has been activated and issued to you by the Certificate Authority, you can proceed with deploying the certificate in your cPanel. Follow the steps below:
- Log into your cPanel account
- Locate and click on SSL/TLS Manager in the Security section.
- Click on Manage SSL Sites under the Install and Manage SSL for your website (HTTPS) menu.
- If you have multiple domains select the domain from the list on which you want to install SSL certificate.
- Click on the “Choose File” button as soon as the page loads, and then find the CRT file where you stored it. Otherwise if you have copied the content of the CRT file(CRT, Private Key and CABUNDLE), paste it in the text box.
- Click on Install Certificate.
Congratulations! The certificate is now installed on the server for your site. The site should now be accessible via https://.