How to Hide Your Online Status in WhatsApp
WhatsApp makes it fairly straightforward to disable your online status, but there’s a trade-off which we’ll discuss later in the article.
For now, to hide your WhatsApp online status, follow the steps below:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap on Settings.
- From the Settings menu, select Account.
- Next, tap on Privacy.
- Choose Last Seen from the list of options.
- In the pop-up window, choose Nobody.
How To Show WhatsApp Status to Selected Contacts?
- Launch WhatsApp on your Phone.
- Click on Status.
- In the Status option window, click on the three vertical dots and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Here select Status Privacy.
- The next screen that follows, tap on Only Share With….
- Here, select the contacts that you wish to share WhatsApp status with then click on the green tick option from the bottom right corner.
So, these are the simple steps any user can perform easily to show or hide WhatsApp status with specific people.