How to Delete Fingerprint on Your Galaxy S10
The fingerprint screen unlocks technology is not exactly new, but Samsung has drastically improved it. You can unlock one Samsung S10 with up to four different fingerprints, thanks to its ultrasonic fingerprint reader.
HOW TO DELETE FINGERPRINTS ON THE S10
Finally, let’s talk about removing fingerprints from the S10:
- Power up your S10 and open the apps menu from the Home screen (swipe down).
- Select the Settings app.
- Then, choose the Biometrics and Security option.
- Find the Fingerprints tab and select it.
- Enter your password, PIN, or draw your pattern to get access.
- After providing the correct password, you can access Fingerprints. Select the fingerprint you want to delete. You can choose more than one at a time.
- Finally, select Remove in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Read the warning and tap Remove again to confirm that you want to delete the fingerprint.