How to Unlock Samsung Phone: Forgot Password(Pattern/PIN Code) on Samsung Galaxy
This is the most popular problem that you can hear from a lot of people. For different Android phones, the methods to bypass the forgotten screen passsword varies. So, for your convenience here are some of the best and most effective ways that can help you to easily bypass the password(pattern/PIN code) of your Samsung smartphone.
1.Unlock your Android lock screen pattern with your Google Login
- Enter a wrong lock screen pattern five times (shouldn’t be hard if you don’t remember the correct one)
- Select ‘Forgot Pattern’
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Your phone should now be unlocked.
2.Unlock your Android device using Android Device Manager (ADM)
the following method only applies to devices that have Android Device Manager enabled.
- On a computer or other mobile phone, visit: google.com/android/devicemanager
- Sign in using your Google login details that you also used on your locked phone.
- In the ADM interface, select the device you need to unlock (if it isn’t already selected).
- Select ‘Lock’
- In the appearing window, enter a temporary password. You don’t have to enter a recovery message. Now click ‘Lock’ again.
- If it was successful, you should see a confirmation below the box with the buttons Ring, Lock and Erase.
- On your phone you should now see a password field in which you should enter the temporary password. This should unlock your phone.
- Now, before you go on with your life, go to your phone’s lock screen settings and disable the temporary password.
- That’s it!
3.Unlock Samsung Phone by Factory Reset
NOTE: It will erase all of your phone data
All you need to do is just simply following these simple methods to unlock your samsung galaxy S3. Hard reset is one of the major effective and quick methods to unlock your Samsung smartphone. If your smartphone is really slow, freezing and as well as not responding well or you can’t remember your phone’s password then this method is for you. If you are facing a big trouble in accessing your factory data, resetting alternatives, then also you can perform a quick factory reset on your Samsung smartphone.
when your Samsung smartphone is powered off, then slightly press and hold the Volume down and Volume up keys both in the exact same time. After this hold down the power key until you see a test screen, it usually takes 15 to 20 seconds time. When you see the test screen just press the volume down button to easily navigate through the options until you see wipe data/factory reset option, then simply press the power key to select that option.
The method second to recover your Samsung Galaxy S3 forgot password just power your phone off and then press down the volume down key, then release the power on-off key, but still hold down the volume down key for almost 10 to 15 seconds time. When you see some additional options pop up on your device screens you can easily go for the next step that presses the volume low key to easily navigate through all the options until it highlights the option of reset, it usually shows a factory reset option, just press the power key to done this process.
4.Bypass your Samsung phone’s lock screen using its Find My Mobile tool
This is an easy way to unlock your Samsung device if you created a Samsung account and registered it beforehand.
- Go to Samsung Find My Mobile.
- Sign in using your Samsung login details.
- In the Find My Mobile account interface you should see your registered phone on the left hand side. This tells you that you’re phone is registered to that account.
- On the left sidebar, select ‘Unlock my screen’.
- Now select ‘Unlock’ and wait for a few seconds for the process to finish.
- You should get a notification window telling you that your screen is unlocked.
- That’s it. Your phone should be unlocked.
5.Unlock Samsung Phone with dr.fone
dr.fone – Unlock (Android) is an exotic and as well as a capable fast and effective unlocking solution to unlock Samsung galaxy forgot password problem.
Before all the steps, you are supposed to download dr.fone first on your pc.
Step 1: To get started, launch the dr.fone and simply click on Unlock.
This exotic Android lock screen tool will help you to remove all passwords, pins and pattern lock of your device. Just connect your device and click on the Start button to begin the process.
Step 2: Enable the Download Mode on your device.
To do this follow the simple instructions to get your Samsung smartphone into the Download Mode.
- 1. Power off your Samsung smartphone.
- 2. Press the home button + volume down button + the power button at the same time.
- 3. Press the volume up button to enter the download mode.
Step 3: Simply download the recovery package.
Once your device goes into the download mode, it will start downloading the recovery package. You have to wait untill it is fully completed.
Step 4: Remove your Samsung device lock screen without losing any data.
Your Samsung Galaxy will not have any lock screen password as soon as the recovery download package is completed.. This process won’t hurt any data on your device. Once this whole process is done then you get the full control on your Samsung device without entering any type of password or pattern lock.
6.Call your locked phone from another one
- Call your locked phone from another one.
- Accept the call and hit the back button during the call
- This should give you complete access to your phone
- Go to your phone’s security settings and try to remove the pin or pattern. To do so, you first need to put in the current one, which you obviously don’t know anymore. The only way is to guess and try out different combinations until you get it right. Should you get this far, then you can disable the pin or set a new one.
Submitted by Zubairuddin Buriro (probably only applicable to LG phones):