FIFA 17 Super Deluxe Edition PC Game
FIFA 17 is a Sports game and published by Aaron McHardy released on 27 September 2016 and designed for Microsoft Windows. FIFA 17 include new attacking techniques, physical player overhaul, active intelligence system.The game begins with a football match between two young teams, one of which features Hunter and his best friend, Gareth Walker.Download FIFA 17 Game for free from this post and be sure to share this site with your friends.
- Title: FIFA 17
- Genre: Sports
- Developer: EA Canada
- Publisher: Aaron McHardy
- Release Date: 27 September 2016
- Series: FIFA
- File Size: 27 GB
FIFA 17 Super Deluxe Edition System Requirements!
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-Bit
- Processor: Core i3-2100 3.1GHz or Athlon II X4 620
- Storage: 32 GB available space
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GTX 460 or AMD Radeon R7 260
- DirectX: Version 11
- Sound Card: Any
Features of FIFA 17
Following are the main features of FIFA 17 that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- One of the industry’s leading game engines, Frostbite delivers authentic, true-to-life action; takes players to new football worlds; and introduces fans to characters full of depth and emotion in FIFA 17.
- For the first time ever in FIFA, live your story on and off the pitch as the Premier League’s next rising star, Alex Hunter.
- FIFA 17 represents transformation in the way players physically interact in all areas of the pitch. Control is now in your hands as you battle for space and possession. Plus, new options in attack give players more ways to create shot chances and finish in front of goal.
- From free kicks to penalties to corner kicks, inject personality into your game and experience control from every dead ball situation.
- A brand new system introduces constant spatial analysis, increases activity off the ball and changes the way players move, read, and react.