How to Download and Install Latest Drivers for all Surface Devices
- Go to Download drivers and firmware for Surface. Select your Surface model from the list and click the download link that appears underneath the model.
- Click on the red Download button.
- You’ll see a list of driver updates package for each build of Windows 10. Select the latest driver package that you need and click Next.
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the .msi file to launch the driver installation wizard. Keep clicking Next until it is finished.
- When you’re prompted to restart your Surface device to finish installing the driver updates, click Yes.
- Now you’ve successfully installed the latest drivers on your Surface device. Whenever you want to roll back the Surface drivers you just installed, just open the Settings app and navigate to Apps > Apps & features. Look for the driver package with a name like “Surface Pro 4 Update xx_xxx_xx (64 bit)“, click it and you’ll see an option to uninstall it.