Promoting your post to social media channels is as important as creating an engaging content to improve readership.
nfortunately, not all bloggers have the time in the world to promote their new posts to G+, Twitter, Facebook and other social networking sites.
The best solution? Use auto-posting tools.
Automating the way you promote your latest content to your social networks is now possible through social media auto-posting plug-ins. There are hundreds of solutions that can automatically promote your blog posts to your social media networks but these are the most popular ones:
HootSuite is one of the best social media automation tools that are out there. It has a wide coverage of social media networks and it can automatically share your posts. Here are the key features of the HootSuite tool:
- Auto-post to Facebook profiles/business pages/groups, LinkedIn company groups/pages, Twitter, Foursquare, Google+ pages, Mixi and WordPress.
- Ability to directly share posts from Instagram, YouTube, Blogger, Flickr, Tumblr, StumbleUpon and RSS feeds.
- Schedule multiple posts for sharing on multiple social media platforms.
- Monitor the activities of multiple social media accounts simultaneously from the HootSuite dashboard. For instance, you can monitor your Twitter mentions, Google+ feed and Facebook activities all from a single dashboard.
- Share photos and links with the help of the ow.ly server for media sharing.
- You can post through the use of Firefox extension, Chrome extension, Android app, iPhone app and iPad app.
This is another wonderful tool that can help you in auto-posting to your social media accounts. It has a clean and simple user interface that is incredibly easy to use and understand. You can post updates or schedule posts through the use of the Buffer dashboard, Chrome extension, Android app, iPhone app, or Firefox extension. There are three packages offered by Buffer: Free (up to 10 posts per day), Awesome (100 posts per day), and Business (2000 posts per day).
From within the Buffer app, you can set up ‘buffering patterns’ (auto-sharing schedules) for different days of the week.
TweetDeck, the popular social media dashboard, has been recently tweaked with a beautiful interface that is close to the HootSuite dashboard. With the new interface, you have more options that vary according to the number of social media accounts that you have added. The downside is that TweetDeck no longer supports Facebook, which means that if your target audience is mostly on Facebook then you should use a different auto-posting tool. On the other hand, if your audience is mostly focused on Twitter then this is a brilliant app to have.
It’s one of the social management tools that let you fulfill most (not all) of your social-management needs. One of the striking things about this app is its simplicity. Unlike HootSuite and Buffer App, this one doesn’t have learning curve. From the moment you open an account to the minute you make your first update.
- In-depth reporting system. You have the ability to view your social media performance such as how people are engaging with your posts, # of new followers, fans, retweets, mentions, etc.
- RSS scheduler. Like Hootsuite and Dlvr.It, you can set up feeds to auto-publish posts to your social networks when new blog posts are live.
- Discovery. It’s also capable of helping you discover interesting people to follow and not so engaging networks to unfollow. All tabs are self-explanatory.
- Sync feedly account. You can connect your Feedly account and view the latest content right from your Sproutsocial RSS reader.
- Available in Chrome / App Store / Android / any browser using their bookmarklet toolbar.
- Plans: Deluxe ($59 per month) / Premium ($99 per month) / Enterprise ($1500 per month) – with 30 day trial in each plan
This is another useful auto-posting tool that enables you to deliver content to various social media networks. With the Dlvr.it app, you can auto-share the content of your favorite websites, via their RSS feeds directly to your social media accounts. There is also a promoted stories feature, in which you can pay $1 per store for spreading it to a wide network base i.e. apart from social media networks, your story will also be posted to search engines such as Google or Yahoo. There is a handy feature for filtering out content that you share as well – it helps for when you need to find content from specific categories or authors only.