Adobe Illustrator CC crashes every time on Launch
1. Run the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool for Windows
Uninstall Creative Cloud or Creative Suite applications by doing one of the following:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, or Vista: Choose Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Windows XP: Choose Start > Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
Select the application that you want to remove, and click Remove or Uninstall.
Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation. Restart your computer.
Click the following link to download the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool for Windows: AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.exe.
Follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall Creative Cloud app:
Adobe Illustrator Hangs
- Open your Task Manager (CTRL (or CMD on Mac) + Alt +Delete) > Task Manager
- Select Adobe Illustrator
- Click End Task
- And Restart your computer.